Un contact Radioamateur est prévu le 25/05/2023 vers 15H07 UTC (17H07 heure de Paris).
Il sera conduit par une station Italienne (IK1SLD) et donc audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. Can you describe your initial emotions during your entry into space and docking to the station?
2. How does your body adapt to microgravity and what will it be like readjusting to Earth’s gravity?
3. What types of experiments have you been[SM1] [SM2] [Ma3] a part of while on board the space station?
4. Will you have any leisure time aboard the space station and if so, what types of things can you do?
5. Can you describe the suits you have to wear on the mission and how they help you during your mission?
6. What is your personal “why” for taking part in this mission?
7. What has it felt like being able to come from a small town and live out your dream of traveling to space?
8. What has it been like to sleep in space and how do you do it?
9. Can you describe the food and how you eat while in space?
10. What is your daily schedule and routine like?
11. What has been the most impactful thing you’ve seen or done so far?
12. How will your time aboard the space station help astronauts on future missions?
13. Can you describe the launch experience?
14. Do you have the ability to communicate with your family back on Earth? If so, how?
15. What advice would you give a student like me who is interested in becoming an astronaut and traveling to space?
Bonne écoute 🙂