Un contact Radioamateur est prévu le 26/05/2023 vers 17H31 UTC (19H31 heure de Paris).
Il aura lieu entre l’astronaute John Shoffner (KO4MJC) et le Children’s Inn at NIH (National Institutes of Health), Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Le contact sera en télébridge sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite.
Il sera conduit par une station Belge (ON4ISS) et donc audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. What do you do to keep the food that you eat from going bad?
2. Before our solar system consisted of 9 planets. Why are we now discounting Pluto as a planet in our solar system?
3. What type of materials have you used while experimenting during your mission?
4. Has ISS discovered anything about life, vegetation, or water in its studies throughout the years?
5. What would happen if the magnetosphere that protects Earth stopped working?
6. What is your favorite part about being an astronaut?
7. How much training do you need to have in order to prepare for a space launch?
8. How does time feel in space? Does it affect you in any way?
9. How long have you been out in space?
10. What made you want to go into space? What are some risk factors you take into consideration?
11. Can you describe what liftoff is like? Do you get nervous?
12. What kind of things do you experiment with? Plants? Seeds? Other things?
13. What is the most interesting or beautiful thing that you have experienced in space?
14. How do you go to the bathroom in space?
15. How do you feel physically in space? Will it be hard readjusting when you come back from space?
16. What kind of food do you miss from home that you don’t have in space?
17. What is your day-to-day routine in space?
18. Is it comfortable sleeping in space?
19. What made you want to become an astronaut?
20. What is the most important skill to have as an astronaut?
21. What kind of activities do you do in space? Or when you’re on earth?
Bonne écoute 🙂