Un contact radioamateur est prévu le vendredi 7 avril vers 14h27 UTC (16h27 heure de Paris).
Il sera conduit par une station telebridge belge via (ON4ISS) et donc audible depuis la France.
Le contact se fera sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite.
Le contact sera conduit en anglais.
Questions des élèves:
1. Maelys (14): Can the effects of global warming be seen from the Space Station ?
2. Noahn (14): Does weightlessness change the way you breathe ?
3. Romane (14): Do you plant seeds in order to have vegetables and eat them ?
4. Anthony (14): Do you still have the notion of time inside the ISS?
5. Milane (13): What did you like the most when you first entered the ISS ?
6. Lucie (11): Why did you want to become an astronaut ?
7. Nathan (12): How is it possible to sleep in the space station with weightlesseness ?
8. Noemie (12): Have you discovered anything unusual or strange during your last missions?
9. Ange (12): How can the Space Station supply itself with electricity ?
10. Isaline (14): How do you feel to be one of the few people to go into space ?
11. Noah (14): What do you do with your waste ?
12. Maia (13): What do you do if someone gets hurt ?
13. Jeremy (12): What is the interest of weightlessness in your research?
14. Lenna (12): What constraints do you encounter when you return to Earth in order to regain a normal life ?
15. Quentin (12): What is the air autonomy of the space-suits ?
16. Zoe (13): How do you cook in space ?
17. Jules (14): How did you feel during the take-off of the shuttle ?
18. Tia (11): Is it hard to walk when you come back on Earth?
19. Eloan (13): What is the best activity you have done in space so far?
20. Elio (11): How do you feel weightlessness now, as you are talking to us?