Il aura lieu entre Koichi Wakata (KI5TMN) et la Brentwood Elementary School of Engineering, Raleigh, USA.
Le contact sera en telebrigde sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite.
Il sera conduit par une station Belge (ON4ISS) et donc audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. Have you met any of the astronauts from the Mercury, Gemini, or Apollo Missions?
2. What made you decide to become an astronaut
3. What does space look like from the ISS?
4. What types of jobs did you have before becoming an astronaut?
5. Is it scary to travel or live in space?
6. What do you do for fun while you are in space?
7. What type of plants are currently grown on the ISS? Are any of them food for astronauts?
8. How long will you stay on the ISS?
9. How do you get electricity in space?
10. When you are not training for a trip to the ISS what else do you do as an astronaut?
11. What kind of exercise do you do on the ISS and how often do you do it?
12. Have you been in space before? If so, how does your body react when you return to earth?
13. What is the most fun experiment you’ve worked on while in space?
14. What was your favorite class when you were in elementary school? Do you think it helped you become an astronaut?
15. What is the toughest and the best thing about being in space?
16. What activities require you to put on a spacesuit? How long does it take to put it on?
17. What is a problem you have had while in space? How did you solve it?
18. What kinds of experiments are you doing on the ISS?
19. Besides snow, are there any weather phenomena you can see from space?
20. What is the first thing you want to do when you get back to Earth?
Bonne écoute 🙂