Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le lundi 23/08/2021 vers 7H54 UTC (9H54 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre Akihiko Hoshide KE5DNI et le Carl-Fuhlrott-Gymnasium de Wuppertal Allemagne
Le contact aura lieu en direct via la station allemande DN1CFG en VHF sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite et sera audible depuis la France.
Le contact se fera en anglais.
Students First Names & Questions:
1. Rafaela (11): How do you like being in space and what do you do all day?
2. Nour (12): How do you brush your teeth up there? Can you take a shower?
3. Nuria (12): Do you live sustainably on the ISS?
4. Sinan (13): What do you do in your free time? I hope you have some at all.
5. Noah (16): Do astronauts have privacy? How do you manage living with so many astronauts in a confined space?
6. Max (17): Does zero gravity and the remoteness of the station have any effects on your psyche?
7. Sean (17): Are there any implicit rules among the astronauts and cosmonauts on the ISS?
8. Adrian (18): Did you take any personal items with you to remind you of your expedition?
9. Lynn (16): Where does the oxygen on the ISS come from? Is the photobioreactor experiment using algae still working and which usage could it have?
10. Anton (17): How does an EVA-activity feel?
11. Leander (17): Have you ever experienced/see
12. Oskar (17): At our observatory, we have observed several exoplanets with the transition method. Do you also have experiments on sky observation on the ISS? Maybe even exoplanets?
13. Artur (19): How optimistic are you while searching for black matter?
14. Constantin (17): How does zero gravity influence muscle building and muscle loss during and after your mission? Could you help influence this with muscle building drugs?
15. Maximilian (17): Sufficient sleep forms the basis for an effective muscle build-up. Is it therefore necessary to prepare yourselves for sleeping in the Space station or do you need to get used to the conditions first to get a restful sleep?
16. Osed (18): What do you think of private companies building rockets for manned space flight instead of the national space agencies?
17. Lars-Hendrik (15): Do you think it will be possible to live on Mars or on other planets until 2050, as Elon Musk plans to?
18. Julia (18): Is CIMON-2 still with you on the ISS? What would you like a robot companion do for you?
19. Catrice (17): What are the advantages of cancer research in space? Are there already any benefits for patients on Earth?