Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Mercredi 22/01/20 vers 17H21 UTC (18h21 heure de Paris).
Il aura lieu entre Luca PARMITANO (KF5KDP),et l’Ontario Science Centre, Toronto, Canada
Le contact aura lieu en télébridge sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite.
Il sera conduit par une station Italienne (IK1SLD) et donc sera audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
voici les questions :
1. Did you have an opinion about extra-terrestrial life before being on the ISS; has being on the ISS changed your views?
2. Being a mature woman, I have done a lot of cleaning. Has seeing Earth from near-space given you any thoughts on modifying existing technology, say attachments to airplanes, to help with excess greenhouse gas clean-up?
3. Have you seen space junk? How bad is the problem?
4. Did you always want to be an astronaut? What did your parents think?
5. What personal item did you bring with you and why?
6. What do you miss most about your usual life?
7. What is the most stressful situation in space you have experienced and how did it turn out?
8. What life lesson have you brought back that you can share with us from your most stressful situation in space?
9. How do you relieve boredom on ISS? Do you play with fidget toys, Silly Putty, games, music?
10. Does food taste different on the space station? How do you deal with food cravings?
11. What effects of microgravity have been the hardest to adjust to?
12. What are your thoughts on the portrayal of space in movies?
13. What does space look like from the International Space Station?
14. What is your favourite view of Earth from the space station?
15. What are your three favourite things about being on the space station?
16. Do you miss being able to go out for a walk whenever you want?
Bonne écoute 🙂
Un copain nous a fait partager ce moment. C’est très intéressant.
Je vais m’équiper pour les prochains.
Merci pour votre travail.