Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Mercredi 20/03/19 vers 20h16 UTC (21h16 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre David St-Jacques (KG5FYI) et le North Point School for Boys, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. Omar (Gr. 9): How did you train to become an astronaut?
2. Josh (Gr. 8): What do you do all day?
3. Rowan (Gr. 8): Is time different on the space station?
4. Cayden (Gr. 7): What is it like being weightless in space?
5. Daniel (Gr. 7): Is it hard to move around?
6. Krystian (Gr. 6): What is your favorite space food?
7. Gavin (Gr. 6): What is the coolest thing you have seen while on the space station?
8. Dominic (Gr. 5): How long does it take to get used to zero gravity?
9. Caleb (Gr. 5): What did you bring with you to the International Space Station?
10. Declan (Gr. 4): Was it scary launching on the Space Shuttle?
11. Omar (Gr. 9): Will you get to do a spacewalk?
12. Josh (Gr. 8): Do you operate the Canadarm?
13. Rowan (Gr. 8): What does the sunrise look like?
14. Cayden (Gr. 7): How long was the Soyuz ride?
15. Daniel (Gr. 7): What is your rank with the Canadian Space Agency?
16. Krystian (Gr. 6): Do you get to see all the parts of the International Space Station?
17. Gavin (Gr. 6): Can you see Canada from space?
18. Dominic (Gr. 5): How do astronauts breathe with their EVA suits on?
19. Caleb (Gr. 5): Do astronauts eat together?
20. Declan (Gr. 4): What is it like being in space?
Bonne écoute 😉