Un contact radioamateur est prévu le 18/07/2023 vers 18H42 UTC (20H42 heure de Paris).
Il aura lieu entre l’astronaute Steve Bowen (KI5BKB) et le Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, Canada.
Le contact sera en télébridge sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite.
Il sera conduit par une station italienne (IK1SLD) et donc audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en anglais.
Students First Names & Questions:
1. Oktay VE3IQO: What is your favorite view from the cupola?
2. Jack W9RFT: How does amateur radio factor into life and science on the ISS?
3. Ethan KO4VXD: What radios and antennas are used for the ARISS program?
4. Grace KE8RJU: How does your training in the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory compare to extravehicular spacewalks?
5. Finn KD2WTR: What is your favorite food to eat on the station and is it the same as here on earth?
6. Tripp K5TRP: Does the ISS have an HF setup and have you ever used it?
7. Alex KO4ZMC: Does the ISS provide weather data from visual observations to ground stations?
8. Abby Kimi KK7CFJ: What advice do you have for someone wanting to become an astronaut?
9. Oktay VE3IQO: What sorts of creative outlets do you get while on the ISS?
10. Jack W9RFT: What types of experiments are being done on the ISS?
11. Ethan KO4VXD: Once we have interstellar travel figured out, which celestial object would you like to visit first?
12. Grace KE8RJU: What current experiments are you conducting that will help benefit life on earth?
13. Finn KD2WTR: What is the coolest space station repeater contact you have made?
14. Tripp K5TRP: How has learning multiple languages affected your daily life on the station?
15. Alex KO4ZMC: How are QSOs logged and sent to ground stations from the ISS?
16. Abby Kimi KK7CFJ: Do you have a favorite DSLR camera and lens combination for taking pictures from the ISS?
17. Oktay VE3IQO: Are there property taxes for the ISS and if so, what district would they go to?
18. Jack W9RFT: Do you have any go-to life advice?