Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Mardi 06/04/21 vers 11H27 UTC (13H27 heure de Paris).
Il aura lieu entre Shannon WALKER (KD5DXB) et la School of Information Technology & Mathematical Sciences, Mawson Lakes, SA, Australie.
Le contact aura lieu en télébridge sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite.
Il sera conduit par une station Italienne (IK1SLD) et donc sera audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions:
1. Aazeen: What do you do to entertain yourself in such a small space for a long time with so few people?
2. Anikesh: Do you have travel sickness or feel suffocated while you are in there?
3. Antony: How do you protect against radiation on the ISS?
4. Rashmi: Have you seen any suspicious activity (like extraterrestrial creatures)?
5. Venuki: Are there any health risks when you are in outer space?
6. Zachary: How long do you think that it would take to discover another universe?
7. Inika: Does space debris affect the ISS?
8. Eugene: When Is space radiation more harmful to astronauts?
9. Jesse: Is the possibility of a fire on the ISS more terrifying when you are on the ISS or when you are training and preparing to be on the ISS.
10. Krishna: How long can the present International Space Station (ISS) be used for?
11. Omar: What are the benefits of exercising in space?
12. Otis: What is your workout routine?
13. Anika: How does it smell in there?
14. Aazeen: What does it feels like in microgravity, especially when brushing teeth or hair or even having a shower?
15. Rashmi: What inspired you to be an Astronaut?
16. Venuki: Can you tell us some more information about the ISS?
17. Zachary: Does warp speed exist?
18. Inika: What simple tasks on Earth requires the most work in space – and what, other than floating, can be done easily in space but is difficult on Earth.
19. Krishna: While in the ISS if someone gets sick, will normal earth medicine work in micro gravity?
20. Aazeen: Have you done any Covid-19 related research on ISS?
21. Krishna: Can we see the far side of the Moon from ISS? Or will we be able to see it from the new planned station orbiting near the moon?
22. Omar: How do you get rid of the smell in the space station?
23. Omar: How serious is the problem of space debris and what is being done about it?
Bonne écoute 🙂