Un contac ARISS est prévu avec une école d’Adéalaide en Australie le mercredi 20 mars à 7h15 UTC. Le contact sera en télébridge. La station relai est la station Italienne IK1SLD localisé dans le nord de l’Italie. Il sera audible en Europe.
Le contact aura lieu sur la fréquence 145,800 Mhz et sera en langue anglaise.
Pour vous aider à suivre le contact, voici les questions qui seront posées :
- 1. Connor : How do you keep yourselves entertained when you are not working ? Do you have free time ?
- 2. Lilly : How do you go to the toilet when there is no gravity ? Do you have a normal toilet that flushes ?
- 3. Jack : What do you actually do up there ? What is your job ?
- 4. Cleo : Are there every day things we do on Earth, that you need to do differently in space ?
- 5. Lucas : How long does it take to reach space and go into orbit from the launch time ?
- 6. Harper : How do you eat your food and what types of food do you get to eat ?
- 7. Jaydan : Do you have video consoles to play and if so, what are your favourite games ?
- 8. Charlotte : How do you get in and out of the Space Station ?
- 9. Lewis : Is the Space Station more like a house or a plane ? Do you have much room ?
- 10. Ruby : What are some of the side effects on your body and mind from being in space for a long time ?
- 11. Ben : How do you stay healthy in space ? Do you eat lots of healthy food and do exercise ?
- 12. Connor : When did you become an astronaut and why ?
- 13. Lucas : How long do spend up in space at any one time ?
- 14. Jaydan : Do you have ‘night and day’ on the space station ? How does this affect your sleep ?
- 15. Ruby : Has your experience in space given you an awe inspiring feeling of being part of a much bigger picture ?
Gaston Bertels, ON4WF