Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le 30/11/2017 vers 17h02 UTC (18h02 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre IR0ISS, le Bishop Hendricken High School et la St. Mary Academy – Bay View, Warwick, RI.
Le contact sera en anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. How has your experience in space affected your personal faith or beliefs?
2. How does zero gravity impact the sound of a stringed instrument like a
3. Does cell growth become stunted, accelerated, or simply remain constant in
4. How is vaccine drug discovery improved in your microgravity environment
versus a pharmaceutical research lab on Earth?
5. What results from space station research have yielded the greatest impact
6. How does long exposure to microgravity impact an astronaut’s eyesight and
7. Do adrenaline rushes in microgravity cause you to mentally process things
8. Since your body is better supported in zero gravity, do you expend less
energy and therefore eat less?
9. How do you combat loss of skeletal muscle mass and strength (sarcopenia)
while in orbit?
10. If space tourism begins to take space travel out of the hands of \
government, are there major concerns to opening it up to the private
11. With the human race on the cusp of interplanetary travel, what new fields
of study and skill sets will astronauts need?
12. How do planets and stars look differently from your vantage point?
13. How much is the human aging process impacted after a nine month trip to
14. With global challenges like poverty and disasters, why is it important to
spend money on space travel?
15. What earthbound activities do you miss the most while in orbit?
16. When you aren’t in space, what are your outside interests and hobbies?
Bonne écoute 😉