****************** Contact reporté au Jeudi 20/06/19 vers 12H48 UTC soit 14H48 Heure de Paris ******************
Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Mardi 18/06/19 vers 12H51 UTC (14H51 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre Nick Hague (KG5TMV) et le Rowan Preparatory School, Claygate, Angleterre.
Le contact aura lieu en direct sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite. Il sera conduit par une Anglaise (GB4RPS) et donc sera audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. Sophia (Yr 1): How did the International Space Station get built when it just balances in the air?
2. Izzy (Yr 2): What are the challenges to growing food in space if astronauts are to stay in space for longer?
3. Emily (Yr 3): Does your digestion change because in space there is no gravity so your intestine will float in your body?
4. Ashley (Yr 4): Of all the experiments that you have done in space, what has given the most surprising result or has been the most exciting?
5. Alessi (Yr 5): If you spin a ball in the ISS will it keep spinning or will it stop, and if it stops, what stops it?
6. Alannah: (Yr 6): In the future, will it be possible that someone can spend their entire life in space and if so, would their life expectancy change?
7. Grace (Yr 2): If you do a handstand in space does your blood go to your head if there is no gravity?
8. Delilah (Yr 4): Is there anything you could learn about how bacteria and viruses behave in space that could help us defeat infectious bugs around the Earth?
9. Emilia (Yr 5): NASA have said that they will establish a permanent presence on the moon within the next decade, how will they do this and what is the most exciting benefit for human kind?
10. Anya (Yr 6): In all of your time spent on board the ISS, what is the most exciting and extraordinary thing that you have experienced?
11. Sophia saying Zoe’s question (Yr 1): What new information about space are you hoping to learn?
12. Izzy saying Ballie’s question (Yr 2): Can you escape from a black hole?
13. Emily saying Eloise’s question (Yr 3): We have learnt that astronauts are very busy and work long hours. So when you have free time, what do you do for fun?
14. Ashley saying Annabel’s question (Yr 4): How do you get rid of rubbish in space?
15. Alessi saying Sabine’s question (Yr 5): What are you looking forward to the most in nature when you return?
16. Alannah saying Lucy’s question (Yr 6): Our teachers and parents tell us that having a balanced diet is important. Is your diet closely monitored or do you have freedom to choose what you eat? What is your favourite meal?
17. Grace saying Olivia’s question (Yr 1): How do you sleep in space?
18. Delilah saying Amelia’s question (Yr 3): What kind of dangers might you experience in space?
19. Emilia saying Luna’s question (Yr 2): What is the most beautiful thing you can see in space?
20. Anya saying 4J’s question (Yr 4): We have heard that some people don’t believe that the Moon landing took place, what is the best evidence that we have to disprove this theory?
Bonne écoute 😉