Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Jeudi 28/01/21 vers 17H46 UTC (18H46 heure de Paris).
Il aura lieu entre Mike Hopkins (KF5LJG) et le Newcastle High School, Newcastle, WY, USA.
Le contact aura lieu en télébridge sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite.
Il sera conduit par une station Belge (ON4ISS) et donc sera audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1.Trinity (10th grade): How long did it take you to fully adjust to being on the ISS?
2.Travis (11th grade): What effects have you experienced from zero gravity?
3.James (12th grade): What do you folks do for fun? Boardgames? Play catch in space?
4.Gunner (12th grade): What is the most interesting thing you have seen on a spacewalk?
5.Grayson (12th grade): What happens when you fly into the South Atlantic Anomaly?
6. Toby (11th grade): What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from your time in space?
7. Nate (9th grade): What types of organisms do you grow or use in space?
8. Trinity (10th grade): I am asking a question for our 2nd grade class. How big is the International Space Station and what is inside? Are there bedrooms, gym, kitchen?
9.Travis (11th grade): Is it weird not being able to experience night and day the same as you would on earth?
10. James (12th grade): What research is currently being conducted? Is it biological?
11.Gunner (12th grade): Have you ever lost something on a spacewalk?
12. Grayson (12th grade): Since Spaceflight-Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome can affect mission success, does the research currently being conducted on the retina of mice take priority over other experiments?
13. Toby (11th grade): What is the weirdest solution to a problem that you have tried that actually worked?
14. Nate (9th grade): What is the most dangerous aspect about living and working in space?
15.Trinity (10th grade): What is the most exciting thing you have experienced so far?
Bonne écoute !