Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Mercredi 21/02/2018 vers 09H38 UTC (10H38 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre Scott TINGLE, (KG5NZA) et une école Portugaise : l’Agrupamento de Escolas do Fundao, Fundao, Portugale.
Le contact aura lieu en direct sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite. Il sera conduit par une station Portugaise (CS5DBB) et donc audible sur une partie de l’Europe.
Le contact sera en anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. Beatriz (16): What kind of food do you eat on the ISS?
2. Marco (16): What was the daily routine that took you the longest to get used to on the ISS?
3. Joao (16): What do you do in case of a fire on the station?
4. Pedro P. (16): How long did you take to get used to living in low gravity conditions?
5. Pedro B. (16): What kind of scientific experiments can you do in space and not on Earth?
6. Rodrigo (16): What is the most lifelike science fiction movie that you have ever seen?
7. Mariana (16): In which direction do plants grow aboard the International Space Station?
8. Joana (16): What did you feel during the launch?
9. Catarina (16): Do you have to wear any special type of clothes on the ISS?
10. Afonso (16): What do you have to do if someone gets the ISS dirty by, for example, puking on it?
11. Andre (15): What are you doing in your free time to have fun?
12. Diogo (15): What was the hardest experience you ever had on the ISS?
13. Alexandra (16): What kind of physical and psychological preparations did you need to be an astronaut?
14. Rute (15): What did you feel when you saw the Earth from the ISS for the first time?
15. Carmo (16): What do you miss the most when you are staying in the ISS?
Bonne écoute 😉