Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Jeudi 19/06/2018 vers 14H20 UTC (16H20 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre Ricky ARNOLD (KE5DAU) et Tehnicka Skola Zajecar, Zajecar, en Serbie.
Le contact aura lieu en direct sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite. Il sera conduit par une station Serbe (YU1ACR) et donc audible sur une partie de l’Europe.
Voici les questions :
- Do you play any sport on the ISS?
- How much do you sleep?
- How many days you can spend on the ISS in a row?
- How do you feel when you return from ISS to the Earth?
- Do everyone sleep at the same time?
- Do you eat only prepared food or you can cook something?
- How often are you in contact with your family on Earth?
- What was your most interesting experience on ISS?
- Can you have any allergic reactions on ISS?
- How to go to the toilet on ISS?
- How many work hours do you have a day?
- Did you ever get sick during your stay at the ISS?
- Are you sweating during your stay at the ISS?
- What fun activities do you do in space?
- Do you wear ordinary or special clothes?
- What is the experience when during the spacewalk?
- What do you miss the most during your stay at the ISS?
- Does the ISS make noise?