Le contact Radioamateur, initialement prévue pour le Lundi 12/02/2018 entre Scott TINGLE KG5NZA et deux écoles Lituanienne de Vilnius:
– le Vilniaus Jono Basanaviciaus Gymnasium
– le Vilniaus Jono Basanaviciaus Progymnasium, à été reporté au mercredi 14/02/18 12:37:49 UTC soit 13h37 heure de Paris pour raison technique à bord de l’ISS.
L’astronaute pour ce nouveau contact sera Joe Acaba KE5DAR.
Le contact sera en anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. Haroldas 18: Jonas Basanavicius was named person of the century in Lithuania. What kind of person would you choose to be your country’s person of the century?
2. Radvilas 14: Can you see Lithuania from your current position?
3. Dominykas 18: What is your opinion about inflatable habitats that were tested in the ISS?
4. Karolis 18: If you could ever travel to one of the planets, which would you choose?
5. Kasparas 18: How your stay in space differs from what you had expected?
6. Lukas 16: Are there any disagreements between crewmembers?
7. Ignas 15: What extreme situations might be faced in the ISS?
8. Mante 16: What was the first thing you saw through the window of the ISS?
9. Gleb 18: Who would you be if you were not an Astronaut?
10. Povilas 13: If you had an opportunity to talk to someone from the past, who would it be?
11. Saule 18: What annoys you the most in ISS?
12. Jurga 18: Is the silence in space deeper than on Earth?
13. Modestas 16: How do you relax in space?
14. Akvile 13: Have you ever seen space junk colliding?
15. Rimgaudas 14: Which do you think is scarier; ascending or landing?
16. Justina 18: According to which time zone do you celebrate New Year?
17. Antanas 16: How do paper planes fly in the space station?
18. Lukas 18: What is going to be your first meal when you come back?
19. Erika 14: Do you use lasers made in Lithuania in your work?
20: Povilas 16: How long does it take you to catch up with fashion?
Bonne écoute 😉