Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Mardi 09/02/21 vers 14H44 UTC (15H44 heure de Paris).
Il aura lieu entre Shannon WALKER (KD5DXB) et le Sterling MS, Ashburn, VA, USA.
Le contact aura lieu en télébridge (multipoint) sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite.
Il sera conduit par une station Belge (ON4ISS) et donc sera audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. Valentina (grade 6): What kind of training do you have to complete to become an astronaut?
2. Geovanny (grade 3): How do astronauts stay healthy in space?
3. Ariana (grade 4): What made you want to become an astronaut?
4. Aiden (grade 7): What is your daily routine like?
5. Muqadas (grade 8): Do the sun, stars, sunrises and sunsets look different from the ISS compared to Earth?
6. Ryan (kindergarten): How does your “ship” get you back down to Earth?
7. Isabella (grade 5): What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you in space?
8. Annabelle (grade 6): How do you feel emotionally and physically while in the rocket on your way to the ISS and on your way back?
9. Kaylee (grade 7): What was your reaction when you found out you were chosen to go to the ISS?
10. Mariam (grade 8): When you return to Earth, how long does it take for you to be able to walk again? Do you experience any other side effects of being in zero gravity for extended time?
11. Geovanny (grade 3): asking for Dylan (grade 4) How do you eat and drink in space without spilling and damaging your equipment?
12. Ariana (grade 4) What do you like to do for fun in space?
13. Muqadas (grade 8) asking for Lilyana (grade 8): Are you able to bring your phones and other personal items with you to the ISS?
14. Aiden (grade 7) asking for Omar (grade 7): When you come back to Earth, what will be your first meal?
15. Valentina (grade 6) asking for Julia (grade 6): What do astronauts do if you fall sick in space?
16. Kaylee (grade 7) asking for Amaya: How does it feel to be inside the ISS all the time? Does the environment (temperature, humidity) inside the iSS fluctuate?
17. Mariam (grade 8) asking for Ashley (grade 8): If you weren’t an astronaut, what job would you have?
18. Anabelle (grade 6) asking for Zayn (grade 6): How does it feel to experience 16 sunrises and 16 sunsets every day?
19. Ryan (kindergarten) asking for George (grade 5): How do you train to be in low gravity places?
20. Isabella (grade 5): What do you eat while in space? What is your favorite food?
Bonne écoute 😀