Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Lundi 04/02/19 vers 15h20 UTC (16h20 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre un Astronaute (OR4ISS) et l’école Kantonsschule Musegg, Luzern, Suisse.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. We take a lot of photos today. When you first arrived in space, did you
take a picture of the Earth, sunrise, sunset or anything else?
2. If your country has an upcoming election, are you able to vote on the ISS?
3. Suppose you woke up and realized that the Earth isn’t there anymore – what
would you do?
4. What’s your favorite city to look at from space?
5. Now that you have lived in space, would you colonize Mars?
6. Have you ever been afraid of never getting back to Earth?
7. What do you do when you have an argument with the other astronauts?
8. Do you believe that there are other living creatures in space beyond
9. What experiment are you conducting at the moment?
10. How has the experience of seeing our planet from outside and far away
influenced your mindset and outlook on life?
11. What do you think of Elon Musk and his involvement in space travel,
population of Mars and reusable rockets?
12. Is it possible to get sick on the ISS?
13. Do you have any free time, if yes what do you do?
14. How long did it take you to get used to zero-gravity?
15. What do you miss most from the Earth?
16. How does time pass? Slower or faster than on Earth, what does it feel
17. Can you take any personal object to space with you?
18. Why did you choose to become an astronaut?
19. What is your favorite food on the ISS?
20. What did you feel when you reached the orbit and saw our galaxy?
Bonne écoute 😉