Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Mardi 02/10/2018 vers 17H45 UTC (19H45 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre, Ricky ARNOLD (KE5DAU) et le Pell Elementary School, Newport, USA.
Le contact aura lieu en Télébridge sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite. Il sera conduit par une station Belge (ON4ISS) et donc audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
- Sean (grade 2): What time do you wake up and what is the first thing you do?
- Adam (grade 4): My dad likes to drink coffee; do you have good tasting coffee on the ISS?
- Jordan (grade 2): Does someone make you shower every day?
- Gilber (grade 4): How do you celebrate your birthdays?
- Khalil (grade 4): Do you ever get presents delivered to you from Earth?
- Jacobee (grade 1): What kinds of games do you play with your crew?
- Ariyah (grade 1): Why arenât there more girl astronauts?
- Alan (grade 2): What timezone do you follow?
- Jaiya (grade 2): Do you wash your clothes in space?
- Sadie (grade 2): Where does the ISS trash go?
- Yamille (grade 3): How do you keep the ISS clean and healthy?
- Logan (grade 1): Do you have to wash down the outside of the ISS and its solar panels, like a car gets washed?
- Lacey (grade 3): Do you have a secret room that gives you privacy?
- Sidonie (grade 1): Why are spacesuits always white?
- Kevoy (grade 2): How many astronauts can go on a spacewalk at once?
- Vale (grade 3): How do you prepare for a spacewalk?
- Giovanna (grade 2): We grow tomatoes at school. Do you grow plants using hydroponics?
- Kelly (grade 3): Iâm Russian; do you think there are other life forms in the cosmos?
- Ethan (grade 4): How do you eat without choking when thereâs no gravity to hold down the food?
- Wilson (grade 4): How would you feel if you didnât exercise and then returned to Earth?
- Aaleigh (grade 5): Who inspired you to be an astronaut?
- Kayai (grade 5): What did you study in college?
- Mr Sherman (teacher grade 1): Do space plants grow much faster when using plant food?
- Mrs. Grimes (nurse): How do you handle a serious medical emergency?
- Ms Westman (principal): As principal, I am the director of learning at school. Who is the leader on the ISS?
- Mr. McEneaney (music teacher): Are there any musical instruments on the ISS?
Bonne écoute 😉 !!!