Un contact ARISS est planifié le 13 septembre 2012 à 7h15UTC avec le
Gymnasium Unterrieden, Sindelfingen en Allemagne.
Le contact est réalisé en direct et audible au dessus de l’Europe.
Il sera opéré par DN1ISS sur 145.800 Mhz.
Les questions suivantes seront posées :
1. Thomas : What did you think, when you entered the ISS for the first time ?
2. Silvia : What sort of character trait are needed to be an astronaut ?
3. Marcel : Did you have any critical situations up there yet ?
4. Simeon : How are dissents in opinions dealt with during a mission ?
5. Nadine : Why did you want to work on the ISS ? And would you do it again ?
6. Aaron : What did you learn in school, which helped you most to become an astronaut ?
7. Matthias : Are you happy that you don´t see any advertisements on the ISS ?
8. Betül : Is there an up and a down defined on the ISS ?
9. Maximilian : What experiments are conducted on the ISS ? Are they secret ?
10. Fabian : In your opinion, what is the most promising experiment on board this time ?
11. Steffi : What are the main differences between the outdoor missions on the ISS and the technical activities on earth ?
12. Lukas : Do you have alcoholic drinks on the ISS ?
3. Silas : Do you wish to be back to normal gravity sometimes ?
14. Sarah : Did your plans for your future change while being in space ?
15. Thomas : What do you miss most being on the ISS ?
16. Silvia : How do you spend your free-time on the ISS ?
17. Marcel : What was the most interesting thing you have done on the ISS ?
18. Simeon : What was your most serious problem on the ISS ?
19. Nadine : Did you ever loose orientation on the ISS ?
20. Aaron : In which language dou you communicate with your fellows on the ISS ?
21. Matthias : Do you still have a 24-day-and-night-rythm ?
22. Betül : What have you eaten in the past 24 hours and how did it taste ?
23. Maximilian : Are the monetary expenses for the ISS justified in your opinion ?
24. Fabian : Is it hard to get used to working under zero-g-conditions with other persons due to momentum transfer ?
25. Steffi : How long does it take to put on the space-suit and how does it feel to wear it ?
26. Lukas : What did you do in the last 24 hours ? Do you have a daily routine ?
27. Silas : Do the training program on earth match the reality in space ?
28. Sarah : Is it hard to stay for such a long time in the space station ?-