Un contact Radioamateur aura lieu le Mardi 23/04/19 vers 09H15 UTC (11H15 heure de Paris). Il aura lieu entre Nick Hague (KG5TMV) et l’école House of Children and Youth Olomouc, République Tchèque.
Le contact aura lieu en direct sur 145.800 MHz (+/-3 KHz de doppler) en FM étroite. Il sera conduit par une station Tchèque (OK2KWX) et donc sera audible depuis la France.
Le contact sera conduit en Anglais.
Voici les questions :
1. Jakub (13): How many solar panels are powering the entire station and do you have any other power sources?
2. Jonas (11): What voltage do your instruments using aboard the ISS?
3. Jan (14): What would you tell the people who believe that the Earth is flat?
4. Filip (12): How often do you check the social networks and have you any time to watch Youtube?
5. Anna (11): Did the ASTROBEE’s already arrive and do you use them already?
6. Michal (15): How far from the station can you go and can you move outside untethered?
7. Ales (13): How long does it take to get from Earth to the ISS?
8. Simon (11): What does being in a spacesuit feel like and what is outside temperature?
9. Antonin (14): How long do the spacesuit’s energy and oxygen supplies last?
10. Jiri (12): Do you feel any changes to your muscular system during your mission, or is it a bit of a shock after your return back to Earth?
11. Johana (11): Do you need to strap in when you sleep and how do you enjoy sleeping in zero gravity?
12. Tomas (11): How often do you eat and do you enjoy the taste of the food?
13. Jan Se. (15): Have you experienced any accidents while on the station, for example, a device failure?
14. Jan St. (15): How do you fight a fire if it breaks out onboard the ISS?
15. Michael (12): How much waste is generated on the ISS and what are you doing with him?
16. Franta (12): Can you play any computer games and how much free time do you have?
17. Ondrej (15): What does it feel like to fly a rocket up into space?
18. Vaclav (13): How much time do you spend exercising each day?
19. Max (14): How would you deal with a serious injury, for example, hand fracture?
20. Matej (11): How and how often do you communicate with your family?
Bonne écoute 😉